MVgo has partnered with Waze Carpool to offer discounted carpool trips for people commuting to or from Mountain View. See below for information on discounts and driver benefits. (Subsidy detail coming soon.)
|Distance to/from Mountain View*||Estimated Rider Cost|
*Rider costs are subject to change at the discretion of the Mountain View TMA
To get started, click this link from your phone: bit.ly/MVgoCarpool
- Download Waze (for Drivers) and/or Waze Carpool (for Riders) on your phone and create an account.
- Register using your personal email but verify your work email when prompted to find coworkers.
- Enter your home/work route and commute schedule. Don’t worry, you can flexibly edit this each day.
- Make sure that you’ve joined the MVgo Carpool Group to unlock special incentives. Find your Groups under settings.
- Review your matches and start sending requests! Send multiple requests early on for best results.
Guaranteed Last Mile Reimbursement
The Guaranteed Last Mile (GLM) Program will reimburse commuters up to $15 for the cost of alternative transportation when an MVgo shuttle is 15+ minutes late. Commuters may use any form of transportation as their “last- or first-mile” connection to and/or from the Mountain View Transit Center. During the temporary suspension of MVgo shuttle service, commuters may also seek reimbursement for first or last mile trips starting or ending at the San Antonio Caltrain station and another MVgo shuttle stop location.
To qualify for GLM reimbursement, complete the GLM Reimbursement Form within 30 days from the date of the trip.
Please provide the following:
- Proof of trip cost
- Proof of trip origin or destination – should be to or from the Mountain View Transit Center
- Proof of date and time of trip
Reimbursements will be issued to commuters via Venmo, PayPal or check. Please note that Venmo and PayPal reimbursements require the commuter to have an existing Venmo or PayPal account or to create a new account in order to receive the reimbursement.
For questions related to this program or for reimbursement assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MVgo reserves the right to modify the Program Rules, including participation requirements, eligibility and reimbursement criteria at any time and for any reason.