MVgo has renewed its partnership with Waze Carpool for 2020 carpool program that offers commuters working in and commuting to Mountain View a discounted rate on carpool rides.
To receive the carpool discount, riders must join the MVgo Group on the Waze Carpool app. Eligible trips must START or END in the city of Mountain View.
The estimated rider costs under this program are shown below.
Distance to/from Mountain View* Estimated Rider Cost
0-10 Miles $0
11-20 Miles $3
21-35 Miles $4
36-40 Miles $6
41+ Miles $7
*Rider costs are subject to change at the discretion of the Mountain View TMA
To get started, click this link from your phone: bit.ly/MVgoCarpool
- Download Waze (for Drivers) and/or Waze Carpool (for Riders) on your phone and create an account.
- Register using your personal email but verify your work email when prompted to find coworkers.
- Enter your home/work route and commute schedule. Don’t worry, you can flexibly edit this each day.
- Make sure that you’ve joined the MVgo Carpool Group to unlock special incentives. Find your Groups under settings.
- Review your matches and start sending requests! Send multiple requests early on for best results.